We care about our environment
At Richie Reach, we are committed to keeping our environmental impact as low as possible. Here are some of the ways we achieve that goal:
- We are proud to offer and plant a tree seedling for every tree we remove as a donation to our clients. (not mandatory but we strongly recommend our clients to opt in).
- We do not spike the tree unless it’s a removal.
- We Cleanup parasites such as mistletoe, which kills the trees.
- We remove Spanish Moss by hand. Heavy moss on a tree can shade leaves and slow growth. Be aware that the moss can also weigh down and sometimes break branches.
- Pruning is the most common tree maintenance procedure. We generally don’t trim more than 25% of the crown to keep the tree healthy.